top of page

Tribe 54 Group

Public·1 member

Crack Extra Quality Para Magix Music Maker 16 Premium

I have tried rendering my short music videos in various sound and picture formats. I have a brand new A9 processor with 8GB Ram, I keep getting cracks and pops in my videos. I need HD picture quality and 128kbps sound. I am at a total loss. I can't think what else to try. Could somebody please help...

crack para magix music maker 16 premium

Thank you very much and with total gratitude to you both John EB and emmrecs(Jeff) for getting back to me so quickly. I had thought I would have to wait ages for a response. I am using Magix Movie Edit Pro version 16.0.1.22 and I have been trying to render short videos with a maximum time frame of around eight minutes in MPEG-4 format at 1920x1080 resolution with the audio quality set to 128 Kbit/s. I had experienced crackling and pops at the 48000 Hz sample rate setting and had thus adjusted my sample rate to the lower 44100 Hz setting. This worked for a short while but now when I render my short music videos I am hearing crackling and pops during playback. I have tried the other various output formats but the standard MPEG output format is even worse. The AVI output file size is enormous and I haven't upgraded to allow the HEVC file format. I do appreciate what you say Jeff that my laptop may not be fast enough to process this amount of data but it is a brand new HP laptop with a terabyte hard drive. I don't care how long it takes to process the video but I just wish it would process properly. I use Fruity Loops Studio 12 and it can process any size of audio project into an MP3 file flawlessly. I don't know if it's my hardware that is at fault. I do sadly suspect that the Magix programme is trying to process too much data too quickly and is thus not performing at its highest fidelity. I have also tried to reduce the audio sampling rate to the 96 Kbit/s rate but the audio quality is poor. I do need the HD picture quality as the images I am using for my simple screenshot videos, not actual videos even, are in HD. I am sincerely grateful for any advice you gentlemen can offer. For an example of what I am trying to do please see All I want to do is upload a simple picture with an audio background track. More advanced slideshows can come later. I must confess that I am at a loss. I have tried everything I can think of. I am an experienced computer user with many years of tinkering with operating systems and programmes. Is there anything I can do to tell Magix to take control of the CPU and dedicate itself entirely to the task of rendering the video or slow the process down a little so that it will not make errors? PS, how can I properly express my gratitude for your assistance? Yours faithfully, Peter G Davies. PPS. The audio source is from MP3 files rendered using either Magix Music Maker Premium 2017 or Fruity Loops Studio 12 in 320 Kbps quality. The pictures for my simple screenshot slideshow are to be honest downloaded from the internet in HD. If it is a sad and inevitable fact that my processor is not up to the task of rendering at this level then I will accept that but it worked for a while. Please see my previous YouTube link. It worked perfectly but now it's just being a pain. I have no idea why... :-)

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page